Ugly Duckling - Ch. 45 - Warm Fingertips (6)

i don't remember the main character's name but how can she treat someone who bullied her so nice like that. lol, i couldn't and probably would never do that. lol but maybe my empathy level is not as high as her.

@greatninja3 As far as I remember, she kinda was? That's the reason why she doesn't live with her family (I think they were her relatives? uncle? aunt?) anymore. But... looooord has it been a while since I read those chapters, and I don't remember exact details now.

I don't understand why she has to be so "pure", and don't get more angry at the situation around her (all that bullying she has suffered in the past, foe starters), so, yeaaaah... Probably it's a bit "being angry at someone who is (also irrationally, ngl, but she treated her quite bad to the grade of almost murdering her, too) angry at me doesn't resolve anything".

*shrugs*

Aggregator gang
@barryallen0 Right? I was about to comment on that... Man, this manga writting went to shit after that gaeun bitch showed up... --'

We need to stop spreading the message that every bully needs to be forgiven. Like it is so toxic...People should be considered nice/good people even if they tell their bully that they will not forgive them and not give them a second chance. Let's normalize people being human lol

Users who are viewing this thread