Uma Musume: Cinderella Gray - Vol. 13 Ch. 115 - It'll Be Fair Here In Japan

Dex-chan lover
1itoun.jpg

Pg 12.

All jokes aside, it’s unusual to see so many pumped-up characters. Are they all in the game too?

Contributor
This makes me wonder... this counts as disguised wincest or selfcest? Folkqueen is a mystery...

Dex-chan lover
It's easy to forget this is based on real life races, I looked up the real name of the NZ horse (Horlicks) to see why she has a mirror and immediately got a spoiler.
Based real life giving out spoilers without warning
I also looked it up and lol
horses are funny

Dex-chan lover
so to those who are curious about it, Horlicks/Folkqueen and the mirror
IRL Horlicks was getting stressed during her stay in Japan for the JC so her jockey bought a secondhand dresser mirror from a store. Then smeared said mirror with the sweat/saliva of Horlicks' "gray coat" stablemate just to keep her okay. She kept looking at the mirror and due to the smeared sweat/saliva, she can smell the familiar scent of her stablemate.

Horlicks really liked her stablemate and this aspect will be used for her character portrayal. Di-chromatic eyes and mirrors.

does the gray coat part sound familiar? :kek:

Horlicks' jockey's tale on that:
HERE!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
IRL Horlicks was getting stressed during her stay in Japan for the JC so her jockey bought a secondhand dresser mirror from a store. Then smeared said mirror with the saliva of Horlicks' stablemate just to keep her okay.

Horlicks really liked her stablemate and this aspect will be used for her character portrayal. Di-chromatic eyes and mirrors.
I’m surprised the jockey prepared for all that, bringing horse saliva through customs must not be easy.

Dex-chan lover
IRL Horlicks was getting stressed during her stay in Japan for the JC so her jockey bought a secondhand dresser mirror from a store. Then smeared said mirror with the saliva of Horlicks' stablemate just to keep her okay.

Stop. A real horse calmed down due to the illusion of a neighbor in the mirror, but here it was turned into communication with oneself?

Dex-chan lover
Stop. A real horse calmed down due to the illusion of a neighbor in the mirror, but here it was turned into communication with oneself?
oh it'll get freaking interesting in her Umamusume version. A little tease. Folk and Queen and also, screw NZ :kek:

The foreign ones are all OCs and no, they aren't in the game
They're not OCs per se just doesn't have the rights to use their name so they have to be changed. Montjeu was a huge exception. How in the world Fujita Susumu managed to get the blessings to use Montjeu's name is beyond me.

Also, the Umamusume that Hawkster/Thief Crow was mistaking Obey/Butler for is called Sunshine Forever. Quite a strong American Horse.

FIhJWjA.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
oh it'll get freaking interesting in her Umamusume version. A little tease. Folk and Queen and also, screw NZ :kek:

They're not OCs per se just doesn't have the rights to use their name so they have to be changed. Montjeu was a huge exception. How in the world Fujita Susumu managed to get the blessings to use Montjeu's name is beyond me.

Also, the Umamusume that Hawkster/Thief Crow was mistaking Obey/Butler for is called Sunshine Forever. Quite a strong American Horse.

FIhJWjA.png
So if they ever be in the game, they might lose that cool ripped design and story?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, you are practically a human encyclopedia of Uma Musume, lol.
I just like the RL races. More of Meisho Doto's fan more than anything :kek:

I like Oguri Cap's history too. Can't wait on how the manga will adapt that legendary final race. The level of passion from the 170,000 viewers and the commentators in 1990 was just unparalleled.

Users who are viewing this thread