"I'll make sure to enjoy my new life to its fullest from now on!"
Editor: "Your serialization will be ending in 8 chapters."
His life vessel is quite
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
"I'll make sure to enjoy my new life to its fullest from now on!"
Editor: "Your serialization will be ending in 8 chapters."
Really?
That really sucks, I mean the material is unique among premises.
I mean it can definitely be traced back to other manga / henti ideas.
But it's not something we often see.

Thanks for the translation everyone over at Esoteric Scans

Dex-chan lover
Really?
That really sucks, I mean the material is unique among premises.
I mean it can definitely be traced back to other manga / henti ideas.
But it's not something we often see.

Thanks for the translation everyone over at Esoteric Scans

Well (imo) it pretty much due to the art quality and how slow the pace are. Also alterations of the source materials could probably elect dislike from the author.

I mean there are multiple times character faces look like a budget derp, but bad instead of endearing. Kinda feel bad for the WN author.

Its honestly a bummer, since among the 'gender ratio' stories; this one take itself seriously....which by itself is a rare notion.

I liked this premise, hope some other manga comes up with it shame about the cancellation but was to be expected due the art

Dex-chan lover
Well (imo) it pretty much due to the art quality and how slow the pace are. Also alterations of the source materials could probably elect dislike from the author.

I mean there are multiple times character faces look like a budget derp, but bad instead of endearing. Kinda feel bad for the WN author.

Its honestly a bummer, since among the 'gender ratio' stories; this one take itself seriously....which by itself is a rare notion.
I agree with everything you just said

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. This manga is top grade A trash. The serialization should’ve been at least 100 chapters.

so wait were only getting 6 chapters? it seems i have a particular like for reverse sexual morality stories and i wish there was alot more. besides this i can only think of "the world of moral reversal" and "a parallel world with a 1:39 male to female ratio". can anyone be kind a link me other manga with this premise, especially if the MC is like "fuck yeah free sex".

Users who are viewing this thread