Umeko-chan wa Koishiteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind speedy edits, since I'm too too fussed about it myself, and those who prefer full edits can just wait for the later releases like they would have anyway - it's more of a win/win situation where everybody is happy then.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda sad watchng her fail...but at the same time it's fun to watch these guys fumbling. The shy scary girl, the well mannered but cowardly guy, the airhead hyperactive supportive female friend, and the uncaring male friend just has this weird but fun chemistry.

Dex-chan lover
Nacchan having a butler was unexpected, though it does explain why she's bad at fashion. Knowing this series, I'm fully prepared for her "butler" to just be her NEET older brother. Her casual clothes are always cute though.

I'd just go with full edits. There's plenty of other manga to be read in the meantime... but I also know that whenever I go "this is good enough for now; I'll make it perfect later" I end up getting distracted by other projects and never coming back to it. Just doing it fully the first time is right for me, but maybe y'all are more disciplined.

Dex-chan lover
She needs to get more confident so that she can seduce him successfully.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread