Umeko-chan wa Koishiteru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck man? That shrine edit the shit out of her better than photoshop and tiktok sharp chin filter!!? Who resides there? James Fridman??

Dex-chan lover
She so powerful that those charms only worked for a short period of time. Eventually, their effects faded and Umeko went back to her, uh, "normal" self. 🤭

Dex-chan lover
Takano's casual outfits are always so cute.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Umeko was always a pure girl the shine deities were afraid of losing their gig to her hence she had to spend to prove not a threat.

Dex-chan lover
So in conclusion someone cursed her and that's why she looks like this? PURIFICATION PURIFICATION PURIFICATION :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
cute but someone should just tell them already unless that'll be like 3/4 of the way in/finale

Dex-chan lover
I'm probably full of shit with this but that never stopped me from saying something stupid before. Between not being able to enter the shrine, the picture, the dog constantly barking at her and I don't think we see her at home (maybe we have and I just forgot). I keep thinking she may actually be a ghost and people just don't realize it.

Fed-Kun's army
I like that her best friend sees how cute she is all the time. Guess she's pure of heart

Users who are viewing this thread