Umeko-chan wa Koishiteru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
hate her lol
fucking useless and so eager to please at the same time
my least favorite kind of people

Dex-chan lover
EVERY CHAPTER IS ABOUT THIS LAZY DEMANDING ASSHOLE. WHY IS THE BLACK HAIRED DOUCHEBAG THE MAIN CHARACTER.

HALF OF THE 12 CHAPTERS ARE DEDICATED TO HIM. WHYYYYYYYYY

(He’s such an asshole, why the fuck does this series focus so much on him being a horrible human being demanding the girls be his slaves????????) Seriously why is he the focal character every chapter?????

Dex-chan lover
Oh a new character introduced with 3 chaps left before the story ends?

Yeah something tells me the author expected the story to last longer than 15 chaps.

Axe-sama why must you be so cruel?
I'm guessing the shtick got old really fast and having this new character introduced didn't fix anything ._. Prolly 'cause it's basically the same shtick as with the scary girl.

Having this shtick with 0 progress being made probably made people lose interest very fast. This new addition just basically doubled on that, so it didn't help at all.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this girl is a walking disaster. I do like her design, though. Her eyes look like they're about to break at any given moment.

Dex-chan lover
Bro has seen some shit , ngl this new girl is perfect but I'm afraid the ending is more shitty now
1RBdir6T

Dex-chan lover
Bruh it took me 12 chapters to realize taka girls speech bubble is always screaming :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Introducing a new character with only 4 chapters left? You're funny author.

Users who are viewing this thread