Umeko-chan wa Koishiteru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
How is this possibly gonna be concluded with 1 chapter left. Would have really liked to see this series go on for longer where we could see some actual character development (especially of Aonuma). Really think this series had a lot of potential. Thx for the translation tho👍

Dex-chan lover
Umeko did her best
Umeko got progress
Next chapter is the last chapter
The complex feelings of being excited and sad for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
this sadly feels like author san really wasted a really good series.

Dex-chan lover
Truly one of the manga of all time, it makes sense that she's not scary anymore -> she can talk with him -> everything's fine, the end.
But it doesn't feel good or something.
Imo 15 chapters was enough because the premise was weak from the start but if only the author didn't add these new characters and didn't focus on the dickhead aonuma, god dammit axe-kun.

Dex-chan lover
i understand why this got axed, there's 0 ideas of where to take this past the inicial premise. All the added characters suck and are very boring, tbh

Dex-chan lover
How is this possibly gonna be concluded with 1 chapter left. Would have really liked to see this series go on for longer where we could see some actual character development (especially of Aonuma). Really think this series had a lot of potential. Thx for the translation tho👍
maybe he'll be guilt tripped into dating her when he finds out she wasn't a ghost. or notices her 'cheering' him on in their next sports meetup/game or so lol

be nice if they were able to make more series or some kinda redo or so versus this being cancelled or the author not being interested anymore

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, a few more chapters would have been nice.
On the other hand, the joke was already getting old, so the new angle of her being an eldritch abomination that need to be constantly blessed and purified is funny.

Dex-chan lover
This was a really strong chapter! Shame there's only one more to go.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure Umeko is some kind of ghost. It wouldn't surprise me if she's the trapped soul of a former student who committed suicide after a love rejection, and can't rest until she gets someone to confess to her. At least, that's the vibe I'm getting for a few chapters now.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
3 weeks before the final blow to both. Thanks for reading too :D
Offering thanks for benefiting from your effort might seem a little silly to some, but I understand, and you're welcome:). Your time and effort is much appreciated.

Double-page supporter
hopping umeko back to normal girl :v just make it her to be utsukushi onna

Users who are viewing this thread