Umidachi: Nami’s Adventure in Arcadia - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hello, [brand new] world.

Dex-chan lover
It feel like some random virtual Idol, go to the manga advertising route that never works in LN (you know the tactic that always go bad when the light novel book j-rks advertising a manga version goes to axed the manga as quickly they can just to force us to read the LN, as they think we like to consume but not use our brains)

I like the premise, the story is starting good but I hope don't die quickly

Dex-chan lover
It feel like some random virtual Idol, go to the manga advertising route that never works in LN (you know the tactic that always go bad when the light novel book j-rks advertising a manga version goes to axed the manga as quickly they can just to force us to read the LN, as they think we like to consume but not use our brains)

I like the premise, the story is starting good but I hope don't die quickly
The synopsis makes me think this is outright an ad for the manga reading site lol

Aggregator gang
I'm sorry, but am I the only one who feels like this has to be the most scatterbrained first chapter of a new story I've ever read?

The author has failed to establish a couple of things, one, is this some alternative future Earth (outside of VR) where magic and Deities exist and can communicate with people? Two, why would anything inside a virtual reality be capable of helping a Deity? Three, what is the point of this story, what is the goal of the MC?

This is a horrendously bad start to a new series and the art isn't making this any better.

Users who are viewing this thread