Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Contributor
oh wow, didn't expect that

that being said thanks for the chapter @SquigglesJP

my favorite person on MD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Dex-chan lover
If i ever doubted it was a Kodama manga, this chapter remind me why i don't really like this author. Take a situation and try to make it worse. MC is just a coward who can do nothing and so far the manager is not very developped, she is just here doing what she want. More dark backstory for the characters because why did they need to be happy ? Just throw the more shit you can and make characters the more shitty possible. The kiss from last chapter had just been forgiven like it never happen, like what ? All those middleschoolers girls need to get some sense beat into them including Ashima.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter but man this needs some proofreading

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP Btw you don't choose the right author do have an awww moment. Kodama is not really know for her fluffly and cute manga but rather for her very angsty and drama heavy mangas.

Double-page supporter
Guess Psycho Play gave up on the editing? Shame, they do clean work.

Thank you for continuing it.

@Lilliwyt Why exactly does the kiss need to be forgiven? They are not school girls that are "OMG MY FIRST KISS" and the MC didn't appear to be angry when it happened anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP
Atelier Ryza?
I wanted that too but the price is too expensive for my country, and despite having like 100 USD steam wallet a week ago , I spent it all on some Yuri games in steam.. (worth it)

That said , it's your Daily dose of Kodama Naoko sensei manga, nothing new here.
(In all honesty, I think Kodama Sensei has a fetish for NTR/Cheating,and Black Lily (Rotten/Dark Yuri)).
Regardless She's the one who occasionally make story with Older woman as the main character.

Wrong chapter, but I knew the "friend" would be a complete bitch after seeing that smile. Like wtf

Bullshit intensifies.

Whats depressing is that Kodama Naoko shit is one of the more exciting things that yh has to offer. I cant wrap my head around how that magazine stays afloat.

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP thanks for the translation but yea, dont expect too much fluff out of this author honestly, if you have time read the other works too lol

offtopic: surprised that atelier ryza cost that much in usd and eur tbh, in my currency if i convert is around 30 usd/eur lol

Power Uploader
@tseng I'd be sad if Uminekosou didn't continue it's fluffiness...

About the Price, I'm guessing Steam(?) or whoever is in charge of the pricing to try to make it fair from people around the world.

Dex-chan lover
HOLYSHIT yesss, this is getting more chapters and holy moly i did not see that ending coming lmao

Aggregator gang
This manga summed up in three sentences:

You are homo
You too are homo
Everyone here is hooomooooo~!!

Users who are viewing this thread