Unaware His Majesty Is a Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Who Sends a Thought in Spring?

Dex-chan lover
"I'm gonna need to know this eventually" she says, squirreling it away under her bed

Also, I wonder if one reason for picking the naive idiot as her wife was to eventually try to gaslight her into thinking some (or all) men look like women when you remove their clothes, and that the difference is all in presentation. Just hoping she hadn't been taught any male anatomy.

Dex-chan lover
Also, I wonder if one reason for picking the naive idiot as her wife was to eventually try to gaslight her into thinking some (or all) men look like women when you remove their clothes, and that the difference is all in presentation. Just hoping she hadn't been taught any male anatomy.
Remember the mom is involved with the secret (hard to imagine how she's not the one enforcing it) so the marriage she wanted using Ming Wei instead would have been the easiest path to take if Qui Nian simply needed a surefire way to protect the secret. The mom would have picked someone who would have have kept it too. There was no reason for Qu Nian to find a useful "idiot" for the job.

All the blushing seems to indicate it wasn't a one way interest the last ten years either and and rumors of her being dumb were shown to be exaggerated too. She has her own smarts, played the mother-in-law like a fiddle, and has trained ten years to land her "husband". Even if she has some love related blindspots it's not based on being stupid. We'll have to see how far they carry that blindness over, but so far it doesn't seem like she was picked for being stupid enough to spend the next 50 years not understanding male anatomy.

Users who are viewing this thread