Unaware His Majesty Is a Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 26 - The Scoundrels' Selfish Plans

Dex-chan lover
I really didn't expect our Empress to stand up for herself like that. Really proud of her not only trying to keep her relationship with Ming Wei intact and choosing to believe her, but not taking any bullshit from anyone

Dex-chan lover
GET A JOB!! STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!

I can’t stand this woman. She needs to be 10,000 feet away from her niece. And her “son”.

To go to such extent as to allow a plotting maid (under her orders) to hurt the Princess (she is bleeding, let’s not forget)… And that brief mention of the possibility of “The Empress” attempting to kill her, I don’t put it beneath her to do it herself to frame her daughter-in-law.

Her own flesh and blood treated as a disposable pawn, I don’t doubt that’s the same way she sees the daughter she forced into lying to the entire court so she could have power, making the child an “Emperor”.

THIS WOMAN IS ABOUT TO CATCH THESE HANDS, ISTG

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, would the threat of execution be enough to get them to reveal the mother’s plot? Well, I’m sure she’d sacrifice the maids anyway. It’s a shame that the Emperor's mother looks to be the main conflict/villain because that means we probably won’t be rid of her for the whole of the series.

Dex-chan lover
It’s a shame that the Emperor's mother looks to be the main conflict/villain because that means we probably won’t be rid of her for the whole of the series.
It’s the MIL problem supersized. I’m not sure sending her away to another province would end the court intrigue and killing her seems several leaps beyond the two MC’s behavior range. Sometimes you gotta live with your fake husband’s nightmare mother.

Dex-chan lover
Just started reading this series and it is interesting. I wish we could get to the point where the empress finds out that emperor is a woman but since that seems to be the whole premise, I think it will be a while yet :meguuusad:

Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread