Undead Unluck - Ch. 226 - Apocalypse

Dex-chan lover
There's only a handful of UMA that favored humanity and they're such well written characters.

Dex-chan lover
The story has great potential and the mangaka despite the series being rushed is really doing a great job at delivering us emotional plot..
it really sucks that a series with good stories is getting axed..

Dex-chan lover
The story has great potential and the mangaka despite the series being rushed is really doing a great job at delivering us emotional plot..
it really sucks that a series with good stories is getting axed..
There were some threads of some aborted arcs and there is some fast pacing what with Soul rushing Apocalypse, but the last loop was always New Game+ speedrun and the author is great at pulling the threads and the pacing together and delivering great moments.
As for the axe, i don't think its true, maybe they told him to rush a bit. It's not sudden and Jump already lost some heavy hitters recently.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There were some threads of some aborted arcs and there is some fast pacing what with Soul rushing Apocalypse, but the last loop was always New Game+ speedrun and the author is great at pulling the threads and the pacing together and delivering great moments.
As for the axe, i don't think its true, maybe they told him to rush a bit. It's not sudden and Jump already lost some heavy hitters recently.
I understand that this series has been ranked at the bottom for a long time, but since jump lost its heavy hitters, wouldn’t it make sense for hold on to it until they get a new series? Like have new series occupy JJK and MHA slots, see how the new series are performing and then go with their plan to replace Undead unluck..
Just curious..

Dex-chan lover
I understand that this series has been ranked at the bottom for a long time, but since jump lost its heavy hitters, wouldn’t it make sense for hold on to it until they get a new series? Like have new series occupy JJK and MHA slots, see how the new series are performing and then go with their plan to replace Undead unluck..
Just curious..
Iirc, it's ranking is middle to upper and it sells more than it's contemporaries and younger series, like Yozakura, Kill Blue, Nue etc. And yeah that's my point, Jump lost some heavy hitters, so it makes sense to keep some ok sellers until they find the next big hit.

Users who are viewing this thread