Under Ninja - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Kato Is Under The Crotch

Okay y'all. It's driving me nuts so I decided to read ahead, relying on my poor Japanese skill. I'll just dump whatever spoiler I want to write here. Keep in mind that I skimmed through it, I wasn't even using OCR app to MTL it or anything. I might've missed or mistaken about some parts. Also, I actually read it a few days ago, so even more details might've gotten left out.

UN... well, to be exact, Saruta attacked the school on the same day that Kuro and Hibi went to that other high school to supposedly attack. Well, turned out that Yamada, the booger-eating girl, was actually another ninja, but from UN.

Hibi got totally defeated without putting up much of a fight, and Yamada showed resistance towards electricity. Before fighting Kuro, Kuro summoned a sword through a drone, using a ring with GPS in it. Yamada also summoned a sword, but in a much fancier way, another showcase that UN had better technology compared to NIN. Despite of Marisihiten's supposed blade-proof ability, Yamada's sword managed to cut Kuro's side. Kuro only managed to take Yamada's nose. Just like that, Yamada emerged victorious, and Kuro was killed. Hibi couldn't believe it, Yamada then proceeded to rip Kuro's face and throw it away. Yes, Kuro died.

On the school, Saruta began his attack. The whole school was in panic, it was a total chaos, so I'll just write the result: Kato used CUBE without permission. Onikobe got killed. Suzuki got one of her feet cut. ESCAPE was used in full force, destroying the whole school to erase the evidence. Eita, Noguchi, and if I recall, the occult girl managed to survive somehow.

Kato was then put on a trial because he used CUBE without proper authorization and let Onikobe get killed. He was later put on that "Together with the Elderly" show, with Nijiro Kumogakure/Rainbow Hound himself as the executor. There seemed to be intervention from UN, showing that they somehow managed to infiltrate the place. He managed to survive. Rainbow Hound died with the explosion from UN's bomb. Kato defected to UN.

Now you might be wondering what's the deal with Kuro being dead. He's replaced by Jyuuro/Juuro/whatever you want to romanize his name as (from 9(九) to 10(十)). He's actually the guy that you see in MangaDex's page of the series, on the cover. If you see on the cover page, the covers for volume 8 and 9 have Kuro passing the baton to him. He knew Saruta and Nekohira from their days in shinobi school.

From this point on, I really stopped caring and had become bored of the series, and thinking of saving up a lot of chapters before reading it again, so honestly, I wasn't paying attention at all to the details. Jyuuro seemed to be able to speak in cat language, too. We later got to see the foreigner guy and another new foreigner. That's it.

Aggregator gang
Okay y'all. It's driving me nuts so I decided to read ahead, relying on my poor Japanese skill. I'll just dump whatever spoiler I want to write here. Keep in mind that I skimmed through it, I wasn't even using OCR app to MTL it or anything. I might've missed or mistaken about some parts. Also, I actually read it a few days ago, so even more details might've gotten left out.

UN... well, to be exact, Saruta attacked the school on the same day that Kuro and Hibi went to that other high school to supposedly attack. Well, turned out that Yamada, the booger-eating girl, was actually another ninja, but from UN.

Hibi got totally defeated without putting up much of a fight, and Yamada showed resistance towards electricity. Before fighting Kuro, Kuro summoned a sword through a drone, using a ring with GPS in it. Yamada also summoned a sword, but in a much fancier way, another showcase that UN had better technology compared to NIN. Despite of Marisihiten's supposed blade-proof ability, Yamada's sword managed to cut Kuro's side. Kuro only managed to take Yamada's nose. Just like that, Yamada emerged victorious, and Kuro was killed. Hibi couldn't believe it, Yamada then proceeded to rip Kuro's face and throw it away. Yes, Kuro died.

On the school, Saruta began his attack. The whole school was in panic, it was a total chaos, so I'll just write the result: Kato used CUBE without permission. Onikobe got killed. Suzuki got one of her feet cut. ESCAPE was used in full force, destroying the whole school to erase the evidence. Eita, Noguchi, and if I recall, the occult girl managed to survive somehow.

Kato was then put on a trial because he used CUBE without proper authorization and let Onikobe get killed. He was later put on that "Together with the Elderly" show, with Nijiro Kumogakure/Rainbow Hound himself as the executor. There seemed to be intervention from UN, showing that they somehow managed to infiltrate the place. He managed to survive. Rainbow Hound died with the explosion from UN's bomb. Kato defected to UN.

Now you might be wondering what's the deal with Kuro being dead. He's replaced by Jyuuro/Juuro/whatever you want to romanize his name as (from 9(九) to 10(十)). He's actually the guy that you see in MangaDex's page of the series, on the cover. If you see on the cover page, the covers for volume 8 and 9 have Kuro passing the baton to him. He knew Saruta and Nekohira from their days in shinobi school.

From this point on, I really stopped caring and had become bored of the series, and thinking of saving up a lot of chapters before reading it again, so honestly, I wasn't paying attention at all to the details. Jyuuro seemed to be able to speak in cat language, too. We later got to see the foreigner guy and another new foreigner. That's it.
damn
my head canon is better than that

Group Leader
Man, the chapter title out of context makes zero sense.
Well, the context also makes no sense. 😂

Rainbow Hound's Crotch is somehow the weirdest thing yet.

Dex-chan lover
So the head of NIN transplanted himself into the body of his subordinate's own baby? that's harsh

Fed-Kun's army
Ninja behavior is so cryptic, they can't even trust each other.
That one editor-ninja is supposed to be attempting to seduce Yoshida, the novelist; she's gotta be shit at it since it never appeared to me that that was actually happenning

Dex-chan lover
Ninja behavior is so cryptic, they can't even trust each other.
That one editor-ninja is supposed to be attempting to seduce Yoshida, the novelist; she's gotta be shit at it since it never appeared to me that that was actually happenning
The editor is probably a ninja, we saw a human suit on his arm when he was taking a bath (ch45)(just a personal guess until proven wrong or right)...
Plus before his backstory was explained he had 500% ninja vibes, so it wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread