Under Ninja - Vol. 9 Ch. 74 - Barefoot Ten

Double-page supporter
THAKN YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️ I AM DEKA AND I HAVE QUALITY CHECKED THIS CHAPTER :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: (I WILL ALSO BE POSTING THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS AS THE TL HAD SOME NINJA BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO)

Fed-Kun's army
Zoomers lacking basic manners
THAKN YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️🧞‍♂️ I AM DEKA AND I HAVE QUALITY CHECKED THIS CHAPTER (I WILL ALSO BE POSTING THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS AS THE TL HAD SOME NINJA BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO)
You are awesome, thanks for the hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, are those barbell discs on his front and back? Is he doing weight practice ala Dragonball?

Thank you for translation! So Juro might actually be strong enough to revenge for his brother?

Juro seems more direct than Kuro, who usually relied on deception. He'd definitely stand a better chance against Yamada, since he's more likely to be experienced in a straight up fight. Hard to know if he'd win though, we haven't seen enough from Juro yet. (though on the chart he's said to be the strongest man in NIN).

Users who are viewing this thread