Under Ninja - Vol. 9 Ch. 81.5 - Volume 9 Bonus

Dex-chan lover
You guys scanlate faster than any group I've ever seen and at a high quality to boot. The scanlations for The Fable has taught me to wait patiently for volume uploads but you guys are setting a new record for sure.

Group Leader
You guys scanlate faster than any group I've ever seen and at a high quality to boot. The scanlations for The Fable has taught me to wait patiently for volume uploads but you guys are setting a new record for sure.
Thanks for the support!
There was such a large backlog of chapters for Under Ninja that built up over the ~3 years that it wasn't being scanlated, but I've really enjoyed the process of adapting all of them over the summer.
Eventually we'll catch up to the Japanese releases, but we plan to continue for the foreseeable future on this series.
I am still an amateur with Japanese so I've had to greatly rely on kanji dictionaries and such, but I don't think it's hindered my translation speed or quality too much.

Group Leader
Thanks for the support!
There was such a large backlog of chapters for Under Ninja that built up over the ~3 years that it wasn't being scanlated, but I've really enjoyed the process of adapting all of them over the summer.
Eventually we'll catch up to the Japanese releases, but we plan to continue for the foreseeable future on this series.
I am still an amateur with Japanese so I've had to greatly rely on kanji dictionaries and such, but I don't think it's hindered my translation speed or quality too much.
Speaking of Japanese releases, Under Ninja's 100th chapter is being published in today's issue of Young Magazine!!
--https://twitter.com/Iam_a_HERO/status/1685886177470205952?s=20
(spoilers, though)

Users who are viewing this thread