Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

OMG YES TYSM IVE BEEN WAITING EXCITEDLY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! Thank u for ur hard work translating ❤️❤️

Dang it vampires always appear out of nowhere
Damn cliffhanger tho

Many thanks for the scan

Fed-Kun's army
So is the chief a vampire at all or not... This wouldn't make sense why would she bother helping other people if she is...

Omg holy cow the chief’s face and the guy at the end scared the heck out of me😂the author is really good at drawing terrifying expressions. Wow I was thinking that guy hanging around him at his work was suspicious, I knew it!

I knew this random ass dude was suspicious, but I’m a little confused on what his role is at the moment, guess we’ll see soon

Man, the chief was hot but she ended up a vampire 😪. Thanks for the chapter, Snowy scans!

Thanks for your translations ! This manhwa is so cool and the story interesting ♡

Dex-chan lover
Fuck ya! Finally more <3 thanks! Not sure why it's been awhile, but hope nothing serious happened :)

Zmk

@Stoner
It's just a facade she puts on to seem the least likely person to do such stuff. That's why she even got a promotion as they said

This is one of my favorite series right now. The MC is such a badass

Group Leader
NEXT UPADTE IS GONNA BE LIKE 1 MONTH LATER, FUCKING SHIT I WISH I KNEW KOREAN

Istg these vampires are gonna be the death of me. They're kinda creepy here. And thank you for the update! I'm so happy, I've missed this.

Users who are viewing this thread