Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

oh man this got me crying outta no where i can’t wait so see what happens next
thank you mmscans again for the fast translations i am literally in love with y’all

Dex-chan lover
Why is there not an official press release from mr detective saying something like "my partner and I have been tracking an abnormal vampire with the ability to change her appearance, an example of that ability is what you just saw in that TV reveal. We recently had a direct confrontation with her, which is where we assume she saw my partner's face so she could use it to smear her reputation"

Simple, direct, and coming from an anti-vampire authority, it holds a lot more weight than a "confession" that came out of nowhere with no real proof.

@CaTastrophy427
Saying that there is a vampire who can change their appearance will cause more panic and mistrust in the society. Everyone could be a vampire. I mean there are already ppl who cut other ppl just to check if they are a vampire or not

This update was so worth taling a break from studying for. Legit squealed when he hugged her and then when she rode up in her bike with her hair blowing. Gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread