Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

WHAT?!
How does he know she is pureblood??
Someone spoiler it for me

Oh goodness.
Thank you for scanning this so fast, I absolutely love this manhwa-I haven't been this invested since Monster Duchess and Contract Princess.

I'm guessing that he knows her from her childhood or something. I just wonder what his intentions are since he hasn't turned her in yet.

Okay he better have some 15Head reasoning to give us cause I don't know how he would know if not for plot...

Wouldn't be surprised if he comes from a Van Helsing like family of vampire hunters. So its kind of a sixth sense to sense if someone is a vampire or not. Either that or he knew her in the past when they were kids.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation. This became a favorite very quickly. I'm eager to see what happens next

Dex-chan lover
I'm really digging this so far. Also, is it possible that he's the one she went to that mansion full of vampires to save?

Dang he’s quick. I noticed he had a bandaid on his hand when he told her no. Thank you so much for the chapter!!❤️

Omg it has to be him but i wonder why the attitude change to trying to prove that she was a vampire to helping her

Omg, I'm so hyped about this.
There's seriously a lot of potential coming from this that I haven't seen in a LONG time.
But gosh, these two make me want to squeal! Like I'm SO shipping them together.
And the unknown background of the two adds in this even more enticing appeal to the story.

I'm really looking forward to what happens next!
Thank you so much for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
The author really trying to ship the two together. And looks like the cats out of the bag too. Was hoping her identity didn't get revealed so soon.

Users who are viewing this thread