Unholy Blood - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Well it was better to blow up than for him to rip her heart out.

Thank you for the translation!!

And here i always hope for their ships to not end up in tragedy. Why author have to put hayan through all this just to awaken her power.

God I’m so scared for them, I really hope he doesn’t die or she can save him with her blood and he won’t become crazy :( she’ll feel so much guilt if he died omg, tysm for the updates !!

also why everybody gotta be so hot, like I'm trying to hate the villains but they're so goddamn attractive

Group Leader
I swear if Euntae dies I’m not gonna forgive Yohan. I hope Yohan doesn’t get any redeeming arc. He deserves to die.

Also can you guys shut up about the villain being hot? If that’s the reason you guys don’t hate the villain (which you are supposed to) then you need help

euntae will nearly die and then hayan give him some of her power to boost him?

"Even the most ferocious lions will turn into a simple kitten once it's tamed."

I knew it. Hayan's parents became too much of a "Human" over the years. They've grown soft because life became peaceful over the years.
I guess they didn't expect someone "pure" like Yohan to become corrupted which is why trusting him is their biggest mistake.

And looks like the opposite happened to Hayan. Oh boy. I hope the next chapter comes out soon coz that cliffhanger is killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread