Unicorn to sabishi-gari ya shoujo - Ch. 1.2 - The Perverted Unicorn and the Super Lonely Girl Part 2

Dex-chan lover
"I'm so lonely waaah I want to go home T-T"
and then
Sorry I can't accept your invitation to have lunch lo/ and this happened...MULTIPLE TIMES

>It doesn't count when is with a girl lo/

Aaaaaaaaaand.... yup, sorry but this is it for me, I can more or less predict where this will go anyway. Bye bye

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Unicorn is more than just a pervert, that's good.

Power Uploader
You should add a decimal to the chapter number, otherwise MD treats it as an alt translation of the first part.

P1
>get a long
along

P6
>awhile
a while

(Haven't been able to QC on 4chan due to cons)

Ps. You should also double digit your file names (ie p02 instead of p2). Otherwise it screws up the reading order on Dynasty.

Dex-chan lover
So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay. So, with a girl it's okay.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata
>It doesn't count when is with a girl lo/
Aaaaaaaaaand.... yup, sorry but this is it for me, I can more or less predict where this will go anyway. Bye bye

I don't understand your point and it's a girl school anyway.

Dex-chan lover
So we're starting from there...
Aaaand mistakes were made.

Contributor
"with a boy" — well, that wraps up nicely and explains where this is going. Honestly knowing how they were going to address that apparent contradiction was keeping me morbidly curious, but I guess I expected too much.

Also, frankly, getting someone to agree to that at her age is... Yeah, this unicorn is a little too straight-up evil for my tastes.

Dex-chan lover
i’m assuming she’s like 11 if she doesn’t know what virgin means so i’m listing this unicorn as a predator.

The definition of "virgin" can mean many things to some. Sure there's an official definition, but I've heard people say you're not a virgin once you've had sex, others say it needs to be sex with the opposite gender, then there are some that say all it takes is a broken hymen, one of my friends even believes men can't lose their virginity because only someone with a vagina can lose it. It's very open for interpretation to many people.

Dex-chan lover
@Timonauta
In seems in this case, having sexual penetration is the deal break. So that means no Pegging or dildoes for these two lol. Everything else is on the table or should I say on the bed... Honestly, this lesbian FMC got herself a good deal and the whole virgin deal is a non issue seeing that the FMC is into girls and not kin on the whole penetration.

Users who are viewing this thread