Unicorn to sabishi-gari ya shoujo - Ch. 11 - For Eternity

Dex-chan lover
And... that’s it.
It wasn’t a very good story, but it wasn’t bad either, but Axe-kun never forgives.

Thanks for the translation.

Well that was faster than I thought. But at lease its not shitty ending.
Nice ending ig.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad it is over, but this ending is good enough for me. I'm glad they announced their love for each other. It was a sweet end.

I just wish it wasn't the end yet. The axe truly is merciless.

Wow. That actually worked. It was multiple chapters stuck together, so we at least got all of the main points to the end where we normally would have lingered on the scenes for longer.
I'm glad we didn't just skip past all of that and go straight for the end.

Dex-chan lover
Disappointed she didn't lose her Virginity.

@FIippy
You know imagine if we pursue more comedy and mythical beings while having some light drama about the couples and her having to be a virgin.

It could've been a wild ride.
Especially if Wakana lose her Virginity after having an affair with Uni thus breaking her contract and it force Wakana for being able to do resummon in order to meet her again.

Complete fucking garbage , she can lose her virginity by fucking with her gf , ffs
I dont even know wtf the point of this manga even is

Double-page supporter
@Xaelath Definitely would've been more entertaining, but the author focused too much on Wakana's loneliness that it felt like nothing was getting accomplished.
I think if Mitsuki was the main girl instead of Wakana, this manga would've been on a different level.

Users who are viewing this thread