Unicorn to sabishi-gari ya shoujo - Ch. 6.2 - We're... Friends? Part 2

Double-page supporter
Sorry for the delay. Life has been crazy lately.

love triangle by ch6

such garbage

the series was doing fine with comedic duo, why add this garbage

ofc socially awkward mc-kun lets new girl push her over while being rude to the first girl if she tries to push her over

i feel like dumping this series now

and i really liked it for the crazy yuri it had

KZO

Dex-chan lover
If she's having fun messing with Uni that means she might actually love Uni.

Aggregator gang
@deltarayedge

then save us the trouble and drop it

if you're gonna hate a series just because a new character appeared, then you probably didnt like the manga in the first place, and were looking for a reason to "justify" you dropping it

Dex-chan lover
The new kid's having fun now, but remember, it's all fun and games until a unicorn's horn gores you through the sternum.

@deltarayedge If you had made any points, they would have been acknowledged. The only thing everyone saw was you complaining about a love triangle that doesn't even exist yet - it's all your implication. And then complained about dropping it just because one thing happened in a manga you're reading. If you're going to drop a manga just because it has one plot point in it, then drop it, because you're overreacting.

The series did fine 5ch with comedic duo, no need for third wheel / cheap love triangle trope.

Ofc mc lets third wheel roll over her instead of running/pushing her away like she did with similiarly aggressive first girl. Inconsistent writing like every love triangle

I said all of that that last time, but clearly you two are idiots with no reading comprehension just because it was a complaint style rather than neutral style. I wonder if you will even understand this time, instead of "hurrdurr gtfo uninstall cos u dont like it & dared2complain"

Doesn't even matter anymore as of ch7 anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread