Unintentional Love Story - Ch. 29

thanks for triple updates!! I’m just gonna grab some tissues and cry now :(

Dex-chan lover
The numbers have almost all been filled with corresponding colours of paint.

i think my heart died. thanks for the updates. hopefully the next one comes soon to *hopefully* ease the pain

IM SO SAD PLEASE I LOVE THE SCANLATORS FOR UPDATING BUT IF UR GONNA LEAVE US ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THIS YOU CAN KEEP IT

Group Leader
I know it had to happen at some point but... Damn, I enjoyed happy chapters so much! I don’t want them to be sad 😭

Thank ya'll for the translations so much!! Was ovewhelmed w joy to see triple upload 😭😭 The conflict was coming but man oh man it hurts 😭😭 I hope they will find a way...

Thanks for the chapters but why do you have to end with a cliffhanger I’m on the verge of tears

A triple upload! Great! A cliffhanger. Not so great XD This is genuinely going to be the death of me.

omg nooo i can't stop crying T____T </3
i love this webtoon sooooo much thank you sooo much for translating and for your hard work !! <3

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!

He was cruel to reject you? Not one bit. You used him and weeks after deciding to call off the old plan, didn't say a word. The one who was cruel was you, little one.

I'm relieved this is moving on, finally. It was making me not wanna read on, how every chapter just danced around the issue. ^^; Thank you for the scanlations! ^^

Oh man, when Yoon's eyes went back to that silent, cold look it gave me chills...!

Users who are viewing this thread