Unmei no Tsugai ga Omae da Nante

It's good and the character dynamics are really fun and never absurd. Omegaverse always leaves a sour taste in my mouth tho, so i didn't enjoy this as much as I could've. great work nonetheless.

this was quite good! I enjoyed their dynamic even if it was chaotic (in a comedic way).
i'm surprised that the idea of claiming/bonding was brought up but never happened. that's my only disappointment in the series but that's a small complaint.

T_T Ughhhh this was such a great, hilarious, non-traditional romance story. I loved it! The dynamic between the characters and the pacing of their relationship was unnaturally natural .... if that makes sense xD
Though I do wanna see some babies lol 👀

Thanks again for giving us this series!!♡

Power Uploader
This was cute. It almost didn't even feel like an omegaverse manga. They didn't lose their reason or any of that stuff. It was more realistic. Also, it's always funny when the characters will routinely or accidentally sleep with each other while still maintaining an alleged mutual dislike. Reminds me of Onodera and Takano from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi.

nah I can't get behind kotani being a romantic partner. mans deserves death, like who the fuck sees an omega in heat and refuses to go get their suppressants unless they beg?

it's a no for me

Users who are viewing this thread