Uno-ke no Hitobito - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Third Anniversary

Dex-chan lover
Seeing his mom abandon him doesn't sit well with me. I'm sure the manga will provide plenty of 'compelling' reasons, but I doubt I'll be able to empathize.

Dex-chan lover
pg 7 and parts of pg 8 arent translated
The only panel that is worth translating is the last (rectangular) panel on page 7. This explains that they're holding the sankaiki ("third" - actually second - anniversary) of grandpa's death. The rest are just the monk chanting a prayer which is basically a quote from the Buddhist Lotus Sutra. It actually sounds like gibberish when translated to English. You have to know the context and the narration part of the Lotus Sutra to follow.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing his mom abandon him doesn't sit well with me. I'm sure the manga will provide plenty of 'compelling' reasons, but I doubt I'll be able to empathize.
I assumed she probably had him as a minor and wasn't feasibly able to take care of him. Most parents don't have kids with at least a 15 year age difference unless they had the first very young.

Dex-chan lover
I assumed she probably had him as a minor and wasn't feasibly able to take care of him. Most parents don't have kids with at least a 15 year age difference unless they had the first very young.
Yeah but not telling him the truth? Even after all these years? After they both become adult?

Users who are viewing this thread