Unparalleled Path - Reincarnated as the AI for a Space Battleship - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Reicarnation Course

Dex-chan lover
So, nobody is going to question why is the MC able to Aim, fire and reload battleship gun, use a forcefield instantly after being made as an IA from a ship? Or how the fucking hell can he invok a funel in that dont make projectil bounce but have them flow in it like water? And why does he feel pain when he is just an IA? why the hell would the dude who build a battle ship bother with adding pain sensor on all the ship?

And people call this good or interesting?

Dex-chan lover
Did truck-kun strike again?
Also, is it painful to have sex with a battleship?

Aggregator gang
for now submission?

how is it that the first thing you think of is giving up your freedom?

Dex-chan lover
@keazeribato some valid questions
i would say only the pain thing could be easy explained, i would assume it is not pain but a fitness parameter, like it is used in neural network ai programming.
Something to see how bad or well something performed.
Getting hit as a ship would be something bad so it isnt that suprised to have something to show an self Learning AI that this is something bad.
How else should an AI else Judge it is bad?

@kaezeribato
ship constructed with lost technologies. dated back many generations.
you know what kind if empire this is.
139205629722.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@DDosGaming Through the destruction of our enemies do we earn our salvation!

But still, the empire is not stupid enouth to let a single man control the entirety of a battleship.

Dex-chan lover
Seems to be one of those comics that's hard to follow without being able to read the SFX, so you might want to put some TN notes at least if you're not redrawing.

Dex-chan lover
Huh... he's a Machine Spirit now. Spirits can feel pain, AIs can't.

Plus, RUDE! But this is war, kid. Causalities happen.

This guy has a quick wit if i suddenly turned into a space ship i'd be so fucking confused

WHAT this got turned into a manga shit I remember reading the light novel. so happy right now.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of funny seeing a huge space battle and our typical generic high school mc. The disconnect is pretty funny.

Aggregator gang
This is like a new innovation of simping. Being a slave, war machine for some dominating loli (and hew crew).

Users who are viewing this thread