Unparalleled Path - Reincarnated as the AI for a Space Battleship - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Farewell Route

Dex-chan lover
that manga is canceld? how sad so i guess i enjoy the last view chapters
also i think this woman could be the little princess, just years later?

Dex-chan lover
I'm lead to understand that this manga is a weak variation of the concept of "guy wakes up an AI", but I honestly really enjoy it. Sad it was canceled. ;m;

I hope to see the remaining chapters uploaded! Thank you so much for the translation!!!

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully they managed to wrap things up in a neat way that explains things, though I won't get my hopes up too much.

Dex-chan lover
oh man, its great this gets updates again, i liked it

also gorgonia sounds better, because, you know, gorgon the monster

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

I think I had seen that sword before somewhere...
@.@...

Group Leader
Oh well, I assume we will see the ending as well?
I'm lead to understand that this manga is a weak variation of the concept of "guy wakes up an AI", but I honestly really enjoy it. Sad it was canceled. ;m;
I hope to see the remaining chapters uploaded! Thank you so much for the translation!!!
Yeah, I'll be posting the remaining chapters of this manga. Honestly, I also love this manga and got sick of waiting for the next update. I have my Finals going on this month, so I cant do Ch 12 this month. Yes, I have Ch 11 ready, and not at all QC since my Discord members are lazy

oh man, its great this gets updates again, i liked it

also gorgonia sounds better, because, you know, gorgon the monster
Idk abt the reference to gorgon the monster......oh I just looked it up and its basically medusa.
The internet search when I was looking up the name also mentioned it (but i didn't pay much attention to it).
that manga is canceld? how sad so i guess i enjoy the last view chapters
also i think this woman could be the little princess, just years later?
Yes, unfortunately. It's so sad, I really liked the storyline.

Hopefully they managed to wrap things up in a neat way that explains things, though I won't get my hopes up too much.
Me too. It will really suck if it's left as an open ending or just stops abruptly.

Dex-chan lover

You don´t happen to know any other manga with a smilar story / AI MC ?

Users who are viewing this thread