Unparalleled Path - Reincarnated as the AI for a Space Battleship - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Annihilation Route

Double-page supporter
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

Is that him? Faking their death so they wont get the real death?
@.@....
The design of this ship doesn't match either the Capricorn or the old Gorgonia, so that's unlikely. Maybe Gorgonia with a lot of repairs, but it also has the alliance's emblem.

It's weird though for the alliance to have something that outmatches the Empire to such a degree. It kind of throws the narrative out the window. Especially after highlighting at the start of the chapter how the princess had been growing into her role.

Dex-chan lover
man, that enemy ship is some shit, could it be a "special edition" made for an admiral, or outright a AI crewed battleship
anyway, good chapter

Group Leader
Game over? What would captain doo do?
Oops, will correct and update the chapter soon. Forgot cuz I was in a hurry
Edit: It's been corrected now
The design of this ship doesn't match either the Capricorn or the old Gorgonia, so that's unlikely. Maybe Gorgonia with a lot of repairs, but it also has the alliance's emblem.

It's weird though for the alliance to have something that outmatches the Empire to such a degree. It kind of throws the narrative out the window. Especially after highlighting at the start of the chapter how the princess had been growing into her role.
It would be weird if it was Asagaya Shin, since he was the one who made the promise that he could save all of them if he followed his plan. Now he's killing them? Doesn't make much sense. Anyways, let's see if the next chapter makes it clearer.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Can't she just engage her hyperdrive and leap out of such situation ? Or literally just stall for time and call reinforcements, or instead of gasping an panicking while her fleet died she could've called reinforcements or engage the hyperdrive too, oh well, sometimes i wonder why i expect logic coming from manga

Group Leader
Can't she just engage her hyperdrive and leap out of such situation ? Or literally just stall for time and call reinforcements, or instead of gasping an panicking while her fleet died she could've called reinforcements or engage the hyperdrive too, oh well, sometimes i wonder why i expect logic coming from manga
Ever seen Star Wars? If you engage HyperDrive and there is a ship on your path, it ends in a spectacular explosion ✨️. Plus even if they do get away, they can easily be tracked by the direction and other complicated stuff during hyperdrive. (At least in Star Wars). Also she has no reinforcements- all the people who took her side were all there with her.
So Shin have sex with AI?
Not clear. Maybe Gorgonia just assimilated into him like an Amoeba. Haven't started working on the next chap yet. Have to study 📖.

Double-page supporter
No, they can't. That's the whole premise of the story. They're on the run after a failed invasion and betrayal, trying to return to their territory to regroup while breaking through enemy lines.

There hasn't been a clear explanation of how the space travel works, but it appears to require that they jump from fixed points. During this whole battle they've been trying to race towards a "jump point" so they can engage the hyperdrive again. As for reinforcements, they're deep behind enemy lines, and they had massed their fleet for the failed assault that decimated their forces. There are no reinforcements available. And stalling is impossible against an enemy that's faster, more maneuverable, and can one-shot capital ships.

If you want logic, you should at least be following the story.

Yes, unfortunately
Ah, that might explain why the author just had everyone die anti-climactically like that, need to tie up loose ends in a hurry I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Ever seen Star Wars? If you engage HyperDrive and there is a ship on your path, it ends in a spectacular explosion ✨️. Plus even if they do get away, they can easily be tracked by the direction and other complicated stuff during hyperdrive. (At least in Star Wars). Also she has no reinforcements- all the people who took her side were all there with her.

Not clear. Maybe Gorgonia just assimilated into him like an Amoeba. Haven't started working on the next chap yet. Have to study 📖.
Can considered as sex lol

Users who are viewing this thread