Unripened Expression - Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. THEY'RE SO CUTE. (Sniff) I ship everyone with Jaewon, so I don't mind which one is the endgame, but that also means it hurts me every time they get rejected like this...ganbare, Junseo, and everyone else!

honestly i got to know and emphatize with junseo more than karam and it's just unfair 😭

junseo deserved better :(

EDIT: okay it just upsets me because junseo went through so much. he got outed at school after his bf cheated on him. his classmates rejected him and to make matters worse his father is a homophobe and made him transfer schools. scared of being found out again, he kept to himself and wondered if he could ever like someone again.

and he does. he falls in love with jaewon. and he put so much into that relationship. when jaewon struggled, junseo was there for him. he's been jaewon's emotional support SINCE THE BEGINNING when he was struggling with his feelings for karam, because junseo knew how it felt to be alone. it was junseo who cheered jaewon up when he was rejected by karam. junseo gave so much and he just has to suck it up and deal with it all over again and i-

JUNSEO DESERVES BETTER. PERIODT!!!

junseo doesn’t deserve this I’m really sad for him :( I still have hope that him and jaewon would end up together it really seems like jaewon isn’t convinced yet about dating karam like yeah they now have mutual feelings but jaewon’s reaction wasn’t what i expected but either way I’m just gonna pray for junseo’s happiness

Nooo I’m so sad for junseo :( ... I’m also gonna keep hoping that the plot turns a 180 somewhere because I always believed that jaewon would end up with him after all this harem business was over orz

T_____T oh no... it was really bitter and sad. I feel bad for Junseo, makes me remember stuff... that feeling of one sided love. What a good characters, what nice story.

Nothing is better than good ol' friendzone where the friendzoned doesn't act bitter towards the one they love, nor do they feel entitled for romantic affection. Good, good, good.

ANYWAYS THAT IS STILL HEARTBREAKING RD.GJKFH

BUT I MEAN he has two hands, he can date two at the same time!!! come ooon don't let me be this sad T.T

This chapter hurts so much!!! I stan Junseo forever, regardless of plot!

Thanks for the TL!!! ❤️❤️

Honestly, I still think Junseo is gonna be true end-game in this lol They're gonna pull out a Dream High (yep i'm talking about the kdrama) kinda thing and Junseo is gonna be the one.

I am still on team Karam and I just hope some blessed new character becomes that someone better for Junseo because he deserves that much.

Also this would be cliche if jaewon gets a change of heart and switches to junseo. That scene where he understood why karam rejected him... Is his take on junseo I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread