Until I Become Me - Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad that her friends are being extremely accepting of her, but I swear every chapter of this fills me with anxiety that it will leak out somehow and people will start to bully her.
I'm not too worried. She seems to be building a large group of friends so if that were to happen, she can fall back on them.

Dex-chan lover
That's an achievement trying to find adult content and straight into a scam website lol

Dex-chan lover
anyone know if this is selling well in Japan? I want to assurances that this won't get axed, just as she starts settling into life.

Dex-chan lover
anyone know if this is selling well in Japan? I want to assurances that this won't get axed, just as she starts settling into life.
I think this manga is mainly published digitally, on a "whenever the author feels like it" basis.

That said, I believe it's said... somewhere. Maybe in an earlier chapter, or the pre-serialisation version, that it's telling the story of her from when she turned into a girl, to when she got into high school and fully accepted herself... so the story will probably go on until when the title says - Until she becomes herself, and then end I'd imagine. I'd for sure like it to go longer, but I imagine it'll end when she gets to high school.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, feels like one of those early 2000's troll pop ups that wouldn't let you leave the page or sent you to a gov't website
Remember the old “send people to imagefap to search for loli” meme :haa:

Dex-chan lover
nj458o.jpeg

I know which one I’m using to negate the cockroach and it isn’t Dark Magician on the right there
it called ash bloss

Fed-Kun's army
Wait it's not even November yet! What happened to one chapter every 4 months?

Joke aside, thanks for the chapters!!
See you guys next time

Dex-chan lover
Watching her learn about her sexuality has been very funny. It's always just soooooooo messy. When I was a kid I completely ruined the family computer with viruses.
I grew up in the 80 and 90s and didn’t figure my whole scene out until 2017 or so.
Computers got full reinstalls on the reg (You didn’t need the internet for 9X just stop working. Reboot daily! BSOD at random? Reinstall! Burn CDRW backups, because the Zip drive literally exploded. Might take 3 or 4), but mine were much more often…
By 2005 I was using Linux.

Users who are viewing this thread