Until I Become Me - Vol. 4 Ch. 43

Aggregator gang
thanks for the translation.
was the panty shot really necessary ? especially with such a young character.

Dex-chan lover
What? No more (m) (f)?
I’m not mad, but it does lose the nuance that’s already hard to understand for people who don’t understand the language.

Linguistics are wild, wonderful and frustrating.

I’m mostly frustrated that I will never learn as many as I want. Which is “all”.

Dex-chan lover
2nd year of middle school in Japan should make her around 14. Is wasn’t a lewd pose either.
…yeah. She’s 14. A child.
I don’t have a big problem, especially considering the focus of the series. she seems less uncomfortable putting feminine clothing on over time, so the occasional example doesn’t seem unreasonable, if done tastefully.
But she is a child, so it‘s a tightrope walk.

Double-page supporter
…yeah. She’s 14. A child.
I don’t have a big problem, especially considering the focus of the series. she seems less uncomfortable putting feminine clothing on over time, so the occasional example doesn’t seem unreasonable, if done tastefully.
But she is a child, so it‘s a tightrope walk.
If someone wants to see malice where there's desire to a story, that's on them. Some commenters need to stop letting their intrusive thoughts talk for them. Hell this is Chapter 43, what about all that stuff around the start of the story, why are you still reading if you find the narrative distasteful?

(not speaking to you Thrembs, just using you as an opinion springboard)

Dex-chan lover
(not speaking to you Thrembs, just using you as an opinion springboard)
I’ve had people say “This is a bit inappropriate, but the target audience is teenagers, so I’m not mad. I just keep scrolling” about something like KanoKano, and people get mad. I said “this makes me cringe, but whatever”.
(But then again, those same people would get mad when I pointed out that a bi character is bi, or that the story is about polyamory… I like that the story exists and stuff, but “ecchi” is not for 42yo moms)

Dex-chan lover
It’s a manga! There are manga that have teenage kids in MUCH more sexual situations.
If this bothers you, perhaps you’re reading the wrong type of literature for your sensibilities.
A: Saying “there are worse things” doesn’t make a bad thing good.
B: I said this didn’t bother me. It makes sense in the greater the context of the story, so that’s not relevant. I was commenting on “should make her 14”. 14 is still a child, so the statement was cringe. It implies that you think 14 is old enough for a child to be sexualised (which she isn’t).
C: Shut up.

Fed-Kun's army
It implies that you think 14 is old enough for a child to be sexualised (which she isn’t).
A - You’re a prude.
B - Fuck you!
C - Better stop reading your bible, because Mary, the mother of Jesus, was only 14! Wouldn’t want to to feel disgusted about a child being sexualized by having sex or giving birth.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A - You’re a prude.
B - Fuck you!
C - Better stop reading your bible, because Mary, the mother of Jesus, was only 14! Wouldn’t want to to feel disgusted about a child being sexualized by having sex or giving birth.
A: I love pr0n. I would have been making it if my wife had been comfortable with it. Not on my wish list anymore, but that’s because life changed.
B: nty
C: I’m Jewish. She also brought a lamb to be sacrificed as a sin offering (what sin? No fucking idea) because it was Jewish law at the time, and she was Jewish.
Why would NOT reading the Bible inform someone of something in it.
Wasn’t the whole point that she DIDN’T have sex? How is birth sexy?! You think THAT is sexy?!?!
People used to use leeches and laxatives to treat viruses. Stuff was stupid in the past.

You just admitted to THINKING IT’S OK TO * CHILDREN.

Get help, and report yourself for monitoring.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
A: I love pr0n. I would have been making it if my wife had been comfortable with it. Not on my wish list anymore, but that’s because life changed.
B: nty
C: I’m Jewish. She also brought a lamb to be sacrificed as a sin offering (what sin? No fucking idea) because it was Jewish law at the time, and she was Jewish.
Why would NOT reading the Bible inform someone of something in it.
Wasn’t the whole point that she DIDN’T have sex? How is birth sexy?! You think THAT is sexy?!?!
People used to use leeches and laxatives to treat viruses. Stuff was stupid in the past.

You just admitted to THINKING IT’S OK TO * CHILDREN.

Get help, and report yourself for monitoring.

Hhahaha.

I don’t believe a word you say.
I HAVE read the bible, that WHY I’m an atheist!
A Jewish person trying to educate a former Christian about THEIR former religion? 🤣
Stick to what you know, which isn’t much.
If you actually believe Mary was a virgin and Jesus was god, you’re gullible.
Who ever said a child having sex was oaky? You’re the prude who freaked out about a pair of panties being shown in a non-sexual situation in a freaking manga! Get a grip! YOU are the one who tried sexualizing a 14 year old, and then threw a hissy fit about it on a public forum.

Users who are viewing this thread