Until I Make My Cousin Happy (Timeskip) - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Mother toxic and doesn't deserve another chance

Maybe after she out of high school and supporting herself can rebuild somekind of relationship with her mom but she should never go back to having her mom have any authority over her

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Second chance? im sorry but this kid is actually brain damaged. this is at MINIMUM a 3rd chance and realistically alot more. you DONT give that many chances because thats when its clear you are being used. Bail now or suffer the connection the rest of your life.

Dex-chan lover
She never learns, huh? This is getting tiring and so stupid. Just leave and let onii-chan found a lover. She's just using him.

Contributor
That's the sad reality, most women didn't have determination.

Especially this mother, before starting a family, be it man/woman, they need to have a strong resolve to keep the family intact.

And here, facing financial problems was enough of a reason for her to destroy her decades-long marriage.

Choosing a partner for life was the biggest gamble man has ever made.

BTW, I'm dropping this earlier, I have a bad feeling with the ending.

Double-page supporter
rip translator or redrawer or typesetter or whoever got rejected

Contributor
I guess she still loves her mom despite the abuse... Or maybe it's Stockholm syndrome kicking in.
Telling her bad mom to leave her job was a mistake.
Now she's gonna be forced to make ends meet for the both of them... and she won't be able to leave as easily as before.

Dex-chan lover
"That's so like her"??? The mother lied about the father not sending money, and she brushes it as some "aw so cute it's just like her"?????? Holy shit that's so retarded

Dex-chan lover
Would like to remind people bashing the writing or whatever that the mangaka previously said this manga was based off his actual wifes childhood, with slight artistic liberty for drama. Real people make poor decisions about family some times and not everything ends up good

Users who are viewing this thread