Until You Beg so Sweetly - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Adult Audio

Dex-chan lover
lmao thanks for translating the whole audio thing that must have taken a while

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation; for me this is way past the "female being more assertive" / "light play" and is getting kind of gay with the butt stuff in my honest opinion, but I had a feeling this would happen and here I am along for the ride. I guess I'm actually invested in the story and seeing where it goes (other than silicone going in his ass lol).

Thanks for the translation; for me this is way past the "female being more assertive" / "light play" and is getting kind of gay with the butt stuff in my honest opinion, but I had a feeling this would happen and here I am along for the ride. I guess I'm actually invested in the story and seeing where it goes (other than silicone going in his ass lol).
yea imma be real w u it becomes pegging in volume 4 which im not massive on either but issok femdom manga are rare af

id recommend "sundome" as a femdom manga that doesnt involve butt stuff, it's actually amazing (even if it has some arguably weird kinks)
and by amazing i mean that shit broke me for months lmaoo

theres also a lot more femdom manhwa if you're into that

Dex-chan lover
yea imma be real w u it becomes pegging in volume 4 which im not massive on either but issok femdom manga are rare af

id recommend "sundome" as a femdom manga that doesnt involve butt stuff, it's actually amazing (even if it has some arguably weird kinks)
and by amazing i mean that shit broke me for months lmaoo

theres also a lot more femdom manhwa if you're into that
I too can overlook the upcoming.... anal annihilation because I think the story has interesting couples (kind of want to learn more about the other couple) that seem to very much love each other in their own ways, and from my limited perusing this kind of female / male dynamic in an otherwise normal relationship (no crazy drama) is kind of rare. Again, thanks for the chapter / the recommendation and good luck with the uni stuff!

Ah yes, State-of-the-art medical strap-on.
Where can I buy one?
at the futaba clinic semen hospital of course 😈

as for that line, the text was
"最新型の医療用ぺニスバンドです"
which quite literally translates to "latest model medical use penis band"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread