Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Ch. 159 - Estate Liquidator ①

Aggregator gang
Wow, utter nonsense this time.. and only 2 parts story, probably will leave us all more confused at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, utter nonsense this time.. and only 2 parts story, probably will leave us all more confused at the end.
I mean it seems pretty straightforward. We got a man in a cow and a weird little cursed toy. Toy put man in cow. Easy.

I think the point of this one is to give some background on the investigator. And his sister? I'm not clear on who this is. I thought the chick in the labcoat worked for Q. But that girl's dad already died, or dematerialized, in the story with the hot air balloon and people falling from the sky, right? I may need to reread some stuff.

Maybe there are two labcoat chicks.

Dex-chan lover
The labcoat chick is Yagi's older sister, who went to live with their dad (Mr. Akagawa) due to their parents divorce. She already showed up multiple times in the manga, she's that one gray job bureau leader who always snacks on candies/sweets and easily gets irritated. And their dad is that guy inside the cow.

Aggregator gang
I mean it seems pretty straightforward. We got a man in a cow and a weird little cursed toy. Toy put man in cow. Easy.

I think the point of this one is to give some background on the investigator. And his sister? I'm not clear on who this is. I thought the chick in the labcoat worked for Q. But that girl's dad already died, or dematerialized, in the story with the hot air balloon and people falling from the sky, right? I may need to reread some stuff.

Maybe there are two labcoat chicks.
Wow neat, much clearer now!

Yes there are two lab coat chicks. This one here who has more eccentric demeanor is the main gray job broker Hama gets gray jobs from. The male detective is her bro.

The other lab coat chick with calm demeanor is the owner/head researcher of Q. Her father was the one who fell from the sky. She sometimes asks Yume & Hama to do gray jobs for her through the first chick. She also was the one who treated detective Chacha in Q's facilities.

The first chick somehow is always irritated by the second chick. Both do have the same hair coloring so maybe that's why you mixed them up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread