Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Ch. 169 - Concert Staff ①

Dex-chan lover
The rabid fans are almost as scary as whatever is causing them to go crazy

Group Leader
Also you'd think yagi would be smarter, they all knew cha-cha was a bit off after coming back, knew she orchestrated her flower friends death, and only now do they realize hey maybe we should contact q and ask what's up

Dex-chan lover
Damn,, so Chacha is Yayoi Kokuryo. That implies Yayoi is in league with Q, who after all were the ones who made Chacha like this. And meanwhile, Q is behind the disappearance of Nagomi's dad—it's all gonna come to a head soon huh? I wonder if the person they saw in the crowd was, in fact, Yayoi Kokuryo. I'm glad that we're doing the episodic thing a little with this issue, where we're getting a new "job" even though it's clear that irretractable plot developments have happened and that the momentum of the story has been put into drive.

Fed-Kun's army
Who's the black haired woman banging on the casket?

RIP Detective Yagi, I'm sure your work won't be wasted..

RIP YAGI! YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD! YAYOI NEEDS TO GIVE CHACHA HER BODY BACK RIGHT NOW! WHERE IS OUR HERO DAIDAI WHEN U NEED HER???

Dex-chan lover
RIP king you were only one horse race bet away from becoming a millionaire.... 99% of all paranormal investigators give up before they win big...

Users who are viewing this thread