Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 131 - Hotel Employee ③

Dex-chan lover
old man yaoi twist for the hotel, and then the volume ends by tying up some loose ends. Looks like the next volume is going to get into what exactly happened to Yume's parents, and maybe in doing so we'll also find out what happened to Nagomi's dad.

Dex-chan lover
Turns out the real horror was the obsessive one-sided love we found directed at us from beyond the grave that we found along the way.

...so who wants to run to buy protective charms and holy salt with me? I'll drive as long as everyone chips in for gas, rooms in non-cursed hotels, and food.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm confused. Was the whole hotel suicide thing because of a guy who was so obsessed with the hotel manager that he killed himself and then cursed the hotel to kill everyone who entered a specific room?

So then what about the end? The hotel manager retired then encountered to obsessive ghost in his room?

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to say stuff like this might be like some crazy soap opera shit , but once I stumbled into family Q&A of a Japanese newspaper and shit like this is par for the course.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm confused. Was the whole hotel suicide thing because of a guy who was so obsessed with the hotel manager that he killed himself and then cursed the hotel to kill everyone who entered a specific room?

So then what about the end? The hotel manager retired then encountered to obsessive ghost in his room?
Yep. Pretty much. This arc's horror is more mundane than usual. Horrifying, but lacking the implications of the potential to end the world. Just an obsessive and one-sided love. The horror of someone who thinks that because they love you, you are obligated to love them back. And not stopping until they get what they want without any regard to whether you are happy or not.

Fed-Kun's army
Since this is the last ch for vol 11, will this still get updated every four days or we have to wait until vol 12 is released?

Dex-chan lover
Everything happens because that one guy gets his love rejected and failed his business, so he decides tonbring down his love and his business.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so what was that "Volume II" thing about? was there something for "Volume I"? cause i don't remember that. I hope this doesn't mean that we're at 2/3rds of the story...

Fed-Kun's army
Ok so what was that "Volume II" thing about? was there something for "Volume I"? cause i don't remember that. I hope this doesn't mean that we're at 2/3rds of the story...
It's volume 11 not II.
This manga is still ongoing in JP so we can't know when it'll end.

Users who are viewing this thread