Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 80 - Traffic Inspector

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh, a rework of Daidai Bizarre Part-Time Jobs. If I remember correctly the previous one is a bit lack in translation and editing, so this new version is a welcome one for sure.

Dex-chan lover
I read the original version but didn't mind rereading it. Daidai was a perfect fit for this job. I love that shot of the manager's serious worried face in the final panel. It feels like such a classic expression in manga, some person looking as they worry over another character's safety with this dramatic air. It just makes Daidai's mindless counter-pressing even funnier.

That aside: why did they have counters for fruits?? Are sentient or mobile fruit part of the weird phenomenon??

Dex-chan lover
I read the original version but didn't mind rereading it. Daidai was a perfect fit for this job. I love that shot of the manager's serious worried face in the final panel. It feels like such a classic expression in manga, some person looking as they worry over another character's safety with this dramatic air. It just makes Daidai's mindless counter-pressing even funnier.

That aside: why did they have counters for fruits?? Are sentient or mobile fruit part of the weird phenomenon??
I'd guess there here for the exact reason that Daidai presses them, as long as you manage to connect the entity to a thing, thus defining it you get rid of the entity so fruits and stuff yeah that kind of looks like what the entities look like.

Dex-chan lover
Just realized the truck on page 5 is a reference to chapter 66, the part about the fruit that take over your body. Daidai is even the one who originally makes the face for the advertisement.

Users who are viewing this thread