Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
the sisters look nothing like their mother. normally in these types of stories the mother is usually much more beautiful than the daughters or at the very least on par with them. this one just looks plain and unrelated to them. like some kind of npc mob character that holds no value to the story.

Dex-chan lover
TF? No one but the caster can undo that magic seal? After that entire chapter explaining how you can undo/research basically any magic? This writer truly sucks.

Dex-chan lover
avatars-rzk8K2FyGdgb7wdQ-VWh76w-t500x500.jpg

Dex-chan lover
thks ComicDom/FlorieJane/filzeV-zer0/Shadowed8888/ or like i call it MDbeggar
i see people dint giv enough as usual MO since 4month

Aggregator gang
so where is chapter 62? the translator's thing says there is a ch 62.

Dex-chan lover
Don't bother. The group is notorious for hiring translators and just abandon the project if there's not enough "donations".
Once they abandon enough project and gather enough ire, they leave everyone they hired without paying them and just start over with a new name.

Dex-chan lover
If you haven't yet (or well, for those who may see this).. scroll down to around chapter 43 I believe and chapter 62 should be there. Thats how it's displaying for me right now, or if you have the manga saved under being read or whatever, check the updates tab and you could just click on it from there.

Users who are viewing this thread