Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Mu ▪ Ki ▪ Da ▪ Shi A…

Oohh interesting so the LN changed it up. I'm honestly curious what will be different from now on compared to the WN or maybe just this will be different??🤔

Lol sounds crazy but no wonder slave owners used to spazz out once their slaves tried running. imagine spending 12million and she just dips no word no nothing.

As one of the comment below (or above) me said, I didn't come here for good writing, anyway, so I find this dumb act of hormone-driven self-preservation rather excusable. Plus, that guy is legally dead, and if we're given the scene where she gets her deserved punishment, it'll be another plus.

Fed-Kun's army
12m gold then they gonna left her alone and get enslaved again\?

Am I the only one who doesn't feel sht for her? I just kinda feel bad for MC, he got rid of so much money on a retard.

Dex-chan lover
That dumb bitch.

That being said, I get the feeling that this was setup to trap that asshat noble.

Bitch your friend just got help from people to buy you out then your dumbass run away like other people are not there lol

Bet she's gonna be saved by MC, then somehow her fear of men is cured, yada yada yada, then they fok

Dex-chan lover
@Phantoxic

Am I the only one who doesn't feel sht for her? I just kinda feel bad for MC, he got rid of so much money on a retard.

It just doesn't even feel like "much money" to me. The guy's spending money like it's going out of fashion. And even his friends have 2 M to spend on a whim (or more, if it's to earn a favor).

So it reinforces the notion of "1 gold = 1 yen", so he's bought her for about $ 120.000 in cash, and he makes money at least like a pro footballer. (The noblemans problem was probably not that he couldn't afford more, but that he hadn't brought along more and payment for auctions must be in cash and immediate.)

(Sure, 120k is plenty of money, but it ain't enough to get a even Tesla roadster.)

Users who are viewing this thread