Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru

Dex-chan lover
@Lan If I had to guess, they're so pathetic that the only way they think they can really get girls is by buying a scared, subservient, and abused slave girl and then treating her like a normal human, going off the idea that the slave girl will immediately have a waterfountain at the thought of being able to sit at the table and eat sandwiches with utensils and sleep in beds like a normal person.

Dex-chan lover
i don't care what this trash is about but fuck it i'll follow it and began to read after 5 or more chapter are released

Power Uploader
latest

Double-page supporter
@anonymousweeaboo
I agree its a pathetic way since there's no pride in that honestly. It is like getting sex from a hooker and saying you pull. there is no genuine voluntary will to sleep with you. its just depersonalization and shutting off their awareness until it is over then get the bag for most of them.
I wonder how many of them suffer from those savior complexes where they believe they deserve some service for saving others, despite the real world disagreeing. These mangas are made for them to outplay their pathetic fantasy.
@jackflash
Me neither, I don't understand why someone would get off on getting others to satisfy you out of fear when imo it is far rewarding for someone to satisfy you because they genuinely want to.

Double-page supporter
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/an-s-rank-adventurer-me-along-with-those-girls-who-are-slaves-form-a-slaves-only-harem-guild/
This is the novel link

Users who are viewing this thread