Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 11 Ch. 68 - Pandora in the Next Room I

Aggregator gang
The tension was so good this chapter damn

Novel Spoilers:
RED PERSON IS HERE. I have to reread the novel again because I thought this was when she peeks through the mail slot(?) and finds the red person, then I remembered some other stuff happens before that. I need to see how Sorawo's switch from feral cornered animal to "oh it's just the Red Person" is going to be depicted.

Aggregator gang
Ignoring the supernatural part for a moment...

Sorawo investing in her studies is quite a good thing, she said about working retrieving the Other Side objects, however, that has no future, it is too dangerous and of course, its not like she could call in for a sick leave, get a vacation or plan to retire, at least a registered job is safe and there is also the huge bonus of being way less dangerous but some work fields are dangerous still

Aggregator gang
If i was in a position where the "OTHER WORLD" and it's contents are something real and such contents of said world are affecting the normal world, i wouldn't be living alone in such a house.
I don't care, i'm sleeping over a friends house (the ones that also know about it).
YES i'm a coward.

Or just call Smith & Wesson to assist.. sorry, I couldn't resist the pun.

Aggregator gang
Going crazy with a gun in hand is hardly a good situation
Exactly, she should buy a supressor first.

And also make sure of her target too, imagine if she were to shoot through the door and it was a legit neighbor ?

Dex-chan lover
its not like she could call in for a sick leave, get a vacation or plan to retire
Ehhhh... Like, she wouldn't need to call in for a sick leave, she wouldn't have an employer, and same for vacation, and she could easily plan to retire simply by building up savings from selling various otherworld objects.

There are plenty of people with jobs with similar payment structures, like a lot of antiquity dealers and, well, a lot of criminals. Sure, you can't set up a 401k with your employer or whatever as a jewlery thief, but you can steal and sell enough jewlery that you can comfortably retire. And what she does isn't even technically illegal!

Users who are viewing this thread