Usa-bility

whats the point of an ecchi bait manga,that lacks any ecchi? like a fighting manga where the fights aren't drawn and they're just pages full of text describing the fight.

Dex-chan lover
Something something about "useless bunny, only good for something appeal" or something. 😏

Fed-Kun's army
"For fans of Mimi Mix! - this is the same world"

:)

"but it's not yuri."

:(

Dex-chan lover
>For fans of Mimi Mix! - this is the same world, but it's not yuri.

sigh

Group Leader
Boy, it's a good thing I put that yuri disclaimer in the description, or I'd be burned at the stake.

It is still super amazingly cute though.

Contributor
>but it's not yuri

but y would anyone not want yuri... Still will give it a read anyway because it seems cute.

Group Leader
@yurirei: I think this predates Mimi Mix! and is what got Hirose-sensei a regular series. Except it's Yurihime so you have to make it yuri.

So it's not like a god of yuri is abandoning yuri, this is just before that improvement.

It may just be that I'm comfortable with my sexuality (and am bisexual), but all you guys come across as EXTREMELY closet gay if a bit of hetero nonsense ruins your morning. It's okay to fantasize about slobbering all over big fat dicks, worshiping tight pulsating testicles, and motor-boating a chiseled, sweaty set of abs while feeling his strong masculine hands grope your ass as he sucks you off in the 69 position, and the sooner you come to terms with the pure unfiltered rainbow energy running through your homosexual veins the happier you will be. Now, if you excuse me, I need to go make out with my Jobin Higashikata dakimakura.

Group Leader
10centInvestor Scans https://mangadex.org/group/10494 ( @UnluckyGrape ) asked for the raws, so I've handed them to them to do a nicer job on it. I may still finish what I've got, but it's obvious amateur hour, and they can do a much prettier job of it.

Aggregator gang
The lore is that they're grafting animal parts to their bodies? This some furry shit.

Group Leader
@Hobnobs

Just animal ears for cosmetic purposes.

Except there can be unintended side effects that corralates to the animal ears you're wearing.

Aggregator gang
@Lunartique Dude, they're L.I.T.E.R.A.L.L.Y grafted animal ears. There are literally furries out there who have tried mutilating animals and sewing the parts to their body. If they aren't grafting them then someone needs to change the manga description.

Group Leader
@Hobnobs

Bruh go watch Beastars if you wanna compare anime and manga to furry shit and irl.
Animal ears in anime and manga is common, and it's not furry.

Aggregator gang
@Lunartique
lmgtfy

Graft: To transplant or implant (living tissue, for example) surgically into a bodily part to replace a damaged part or compensate for a defect.

Users who are viewing this thread