Usami-san wa Kamawaretai! - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - I'm gonna try changing up my appearance!

Dex-chan lover
I am happy that the translator is now updating it regularly....
I had forgot all characters and had to read from start

Dex-chan lover
man, every time i see chapters like this it reminds me of the cultural differences between japan and the west. that whole thing about people being unapproachable and even scary due to being blond is weird to me, i understand it, but i don't  get it. though i guess that's mostly down to blond hair occuring naturally at decent rates where i live, as opposed to japan.

Dex-chan lover
man, every time i see chapters like this it reminds me of the cultural differences between japan and the west. that whole thing about people being unapproachable and even scary due to being blond is weird to me, i understand it, but i don't  get it. though i guess that's mostly down to blond hair occuring naturally at decent rates where i live, as opposed to japan.
Japan is a very homogenous society. Being different from the standard is not very well accepted.

Dex-chan lover
I like both, but I think I lean a little more on the side of black hair (Usami looked REALLY good with black hair). Also we all need a friend like Akari in our lives.

Thanks for the translation (yay they did classic popping buttons trope for Usami. Her boobs are too nice for her to not be subjected to it at least once).

Supporter
I'm very torn here. She looks really good with black hair, but... so too with blonde, and I generally prefer the "original" of a character.

Dex-chan lover
Indecent, indeed.
chdyzdB.png

Users who are viewing this thread