Usemono Sagashi - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
The dialogue is a little tough to follow at times, but this was pretty good. Coloring on the cover is beautiful and the artwork is intricately detailed. Overall, I'm reminded of Mushishi.

Also those things look like anthropomorphic chicken nuggets.

Thanks for translating this and all the other recent WSJ one shots, hope the plan is to keep it up! This was my fav of all the recent ones too.

Group Leader
Thanks for translating this and all the other recent WSJ one shots, hope the plan is to keep it up! This was my fav of all the recent ones too.
We most definitely will! Although I believe this is the final one in this batch of one shots. Next week new series will start again, so there won't be any new one shots for a while.

We most definitely will! Although I believe this is the final one in this batch of one shots. Next week new series will start again, so there won't be any new one shots for a while.
Amazing, thanks for all the effort! Will be cool to effectively have a full simulpublished issues from now on. Shall keep an eye in case you decide to catch up on previous one shots we've missed 😉

Users who are viewing this thread