Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta -Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai- - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many power outages really happen in Japan
probably next to none

image-2023-12-26-172755938.png

Last edited:
In the previous chapter I said how the male lead was insufferable and was going to make me drop this. This chapter he atleast doesn't seem to be absolutely spineless and has the ability for self reflection and change.

The interactions seemed natural for the most part, though the scenario was a bit cliche. Nothing inherently wrong with that.

In short,this chapter made me interested in reading further. It's looking to be pretty good. I hope the male lead continues to develop steadily and doesn't stagnate.

Dex-chan lover
In the previous chapter I said how the male lead was insufferable and was going to make me drop this. This chapter he atleast doesn't seem to be absolutely spineless and has the ability for self reflection and change.

The interactions seemed natural for the most part, though the scenario was a bit cliche. Nothing inherently wrong with that.

In short,this chapter made me interested in reading further. It's looking to be pretty good. I hope the male lead continues to develop steadily and doesn't stagnate.
If you're interested in Light Novels, you can try reading up a bit of it, which have 2 Volumes translated, there is 2 translation for it, one of them by the person doing the manga

Group 1, 2 Volumes
Fungus TL

But if not, is fine, you can give the manga a few more chapters, since is still pretty early (around a bit past halfway Vol.1, chapter 1)

Dex-chan lover
OK, this is turning out to be a sweeter-than-expected romcom really fast.

I dig it, and the dude finally stopped with his stupid paranoia.

Let us all pray for ALL THE FLUFF!
Yea he stopped with his paranoia, but still continues with his stereotyping, and wow this MC lacks common sense to boot

It was kinda hard for me to get thru the first chapter thanks to him, I'm most likely just gonna read this cause of the FL

I REALLY hope MC gets his brain in working order or I'ma end up dropping this

Dex-chan lover
No, please don't tell me you're bored and ask for something FUN to do. My gutter brain is trying to kick in and suggest 'hiding the mushroom' but my normal brain is holding on for dear life.

Funny story about letting someone else win in a game incoming. My Nephew and I were playing Wii sports back in the day and seeing as he was a young kid I was letting him win quite a few games so as to NOT crush his spirit. Then the little bastard got cocky and started talking trash (strangely enough JUST like his dad does) so the kid gloves had to come off and eight consecutive victories later he was crying on the floor. Moral of the story ... talk shit get kicked.
This is why I feel like you shouldn't just let someone win even if they're a child, those "victories" will quickly get to their head as you pointed out

I'm the same way, if you're gonna start shit talking after I ALLOWED you to win, then prepare to get absolutely washed

Kids learn to be more humble when you yank them from that high horse they saddled upon

Dex-chan lover
They have decent vibe now that they get to know each other better.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow a gyaru that know and can do hand washing in this day and age, she's a keeper

Group Leader
I wonder how many power outages really happen in Japan
probably next to none

image-2023-12-26-172755938.png
Not many (I live in Japan). Maybe been one in four years for me, but it was indeed during a typhoon, so it's technically accurate in these stories. Strong winds knock out a power line etc. The sound effect is damp bare feet on a floor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread