Using My Cooking Skills in a Murim World - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm 99% sure I've seen this exact type of art and character design somewhere else, but nothing is noted on that here on mangadex... Anyone remembers ?

Dex-chan lover
When food is adapted to another country they usually taste like shit to the country of origin.
And vice versa. People who are used to "adapted" thai, chinese, peruvian or other very different food types don't always like the original food. It's why people "adapt" it

Aggregator gang
And vice versa. People who are used to "adapted" thai, chinese, peruvian or other very different food types don't always like the original food. It's why people "adapt" it
Maybe but I have rarely seen people not liking the original food except for some famous ones that can even be repulsives to the natives. Different cultures have different tastes so it's to be expected. Another reason of people adapting food is because how hard it is for them to get their hand on the original ingredients and not just because people don't like it.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe but I have rarely seen people not liking the original food except for some famous ones that can even be repulsives to the natives. Different cultures have different tastes so it's to be expected. Another reason of people adapting food is because how hard it is for them to get their hand on the original ingredients and not just because people don't like it.
Chinese food in my country for example, is not spicy at all. Like, not just "a little bit spicy". It literally has no spicy ingredients because most people don't like that. Which couldn't be further from the real thing (which I can't even bring close to my mouth)

Users who are viewing this thread