Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 18 - Hypothesis

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
inb4 plot twist and it's a boy and we got tricked by the author.

It's a joke, there's no way that is true, right?

Oooh I wonder if she was dating his sister or something, still waiting for the yuri tag from the author to bear fruit

Aaaah that’s where the yuuri was!
Hell no I’m still waiting! And even if that someone she forgot was her past girlfriend; I won’t be satisfied. I don’t want yuri in the past, I want yuri in the present and future!

This probably means nothing but the hand that she's holding in the last page seems a bit too big to be a girls hand. Of course there are girls with big hands and I'm not criticizing anyone for having big hands, plus normally this is insignificant but harushions art is really good and she wouldn't make a mistake with proportions like that.

Dex-chan lover
Hey...

Yuuri is kinda cute tho.

I feel like some ships are about to be built in the next couple of chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Mysterious, a lost twin? Sayoi was together with Satsuki. But they got made fun of and something happened?
MYSTERIIIIEEE STUDYYY TYYYYMEEE WITH HARUSHION

Dex-chan lover
So ur saying she maybe forgot someone who is special... and its clearly not sayoi~..... hmmmnnnnn... its definitely a girl! But not sayoi!!??????

I guess thats acceptable??

Ngl, I really hope that she lost her memories of dating Sayoi!!! But the logical side of me thinks that it’s a totally different character. AH I WANNA KNOW WHO’S THAT IN HER MEMORIES!!!

Just my unlikely guesswork:
There’s another sister that looks like Satsuki. Satsuki’s clone may be that other one’s clone. And then in the past, there was a love triangle between the siblings. Like Sayoi likes Satsuki, Satsuki liked the third sibling, and the third sibling liked Sayoi. However, there are many faults in this (yes I’m diffusing my own thoughts). For example, if the missing sibling liked Sayoi, why would the clone encourage Satsuki to be yandere-like?

Questions I have are:
What about Sayoi’s clone? We haven’t seen hers yet, right? Maybe it has to do with Satsuki’s memories? And since Satsuki has a special “power”, perhaps Sayoi has one too, being that they’re twins and all. Her powers could also have to do with the incident? Maybe clones have to do with powers, they’re somehow related?

Dex-chan lover
@Lucky4Eternity @NIPHY @Kegnation they already showed the person she might be referring too in the flash back before she has the yandere vibe maybe cause of the pink hair idk ch 4

d3VSMBu.png

more or less the reason all photos in middle school got yeeted cause she's probably in all said photos

Dex-chan lover
I feel like some of the reveals coming up are gonna hurt.
But as long as the sisters are happy in the end, and at least one of the sisters get that sweet yuri I think I can power through.

@greatninja3 the pink hair girl definitely has something to do with it. The event that Satsuki broke happened during her middle school, and taking the amount of time that has passed since then into consideration, the pink hair girl didn't even appear given the fact that Satsuki didn't know her or try to contact her now as friend ever after that incident. It surely won't be of anything good or pleasant.
Maybe her yandere vibe was the result of the incident, she unconsciously created that strong and possessive type of personality to protect herself from getting hurt emotionally
(or to prevent her sister from being taken away from her again? because you can see her strong possessiveness toward her sister in chapter 16, even she didn't realize this herself)
in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 T.T I'm still hoping for sayoi San (The yuri) look at that satsuki is looking at sayoi.. hope it's not just cuz it's a flashback... I gave my faith to Harushion 😫
*yeah I know it's the pink hair girl has something to do with all (50%) of this...
I ship SayoiXSatsuki / Satsuki XSayoi 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread