Uso no Tsukenai Otoshi Goro - Ch. 8 - Request

Power Uploader
Fcti9xQ.jpg

@SquigglesJP LMFAO nice comment

Thanks for translating! I love all these characters so much haha, seems the plot is now gonna progress smoothly 😉

... Satsuki is either enduring this because she knows her feelings won’t be returned (obviously is not the case hopefully), or she is genuinely rooting for him and this is yuri bait... 😭😭😭 I won’t survive if it’s the latter

That being said, I wonder what the memories is about. It might have to do something with Satsuki’s ex-girlfriend... 😱I just have a revelation, what if the “incident” that cause her to lost her voice was because of her ex? The ex being next to Satsuki annoyed Sayoi, so she start distancing herself, but then her ex betrayed her and by the time Sayoi finds Satsuki, it was already too late 😱😱😱

If I guessed right, then I have read too many yuri manga that plotlines are coming together😂

Dex-chan lover
Not really yuri atm. but its fine, I'm starting to get invested in the story

Also scary imouto is scary

Dex-chan lover
It's a weird feeling. Its like every single chapter the story tries to go on an unexpected direction even if sometimes it's kinda cheap. I really like that.

But yeah, 8 chapters in and we are already getting character development for both sisters. That's nice, bless ya Harushion

Even if it is a yuri bait or not, I would still support it as I became interested in the story especially in the case of Satsuki's illness.

maybe it'll be that story Sayoi was thinking about earlier, when something serious happened to Satsuki and she wasn't there... this is nice

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this potentially a perfect love triangle? Hiyama loves Sayoi, Sayoi loves her sister Satsuki, and Satsuki is fond of Hiyama? If this is a polyamory ending, would it still qualify as yuri because there are two ladies involved, or does the man ruin everything?

I don't really mind either way this goes because I trust the author. But I get the impression they're the seat-of-your-pants type of author who will steer the ship into a new direction on a whim if they think it makes for a better story, or if their impression of the characters has changed. Sometimes shit endings happen because authors follow the ending that was written in their outline even though over years of writing the characters went into a different direction. It's still waaaay too early in this story's life to predict anything.

No watter how it goes, it's a little unkind to accuse Harushion of writing "yuri bait" knowing that she has delivered the goods in the past. You can trust that if she does go for a hetero ending, it's because she genuinely felt that it was the right one, not because she didn't have the ovaries to follow through on the homo. You've got to respect that.

Users who are viewing this thread