Usogui - Vol. 23 Ch. 246 - Prince Of Bruxism

Double-page supporter
@shinjikun10

Probably more for Rodemu, but also for himself as a safety measure? He prepared a weapon that could take out Rodemu and yet also can't be used to take himself down. Much better than bringing a firearm or some other lethal weapon which could be stolen and used against you.

Mhh, I am a little disappointed by this development tbh... Caracal now is a monster and even in a world of strong fighters he stands above them. Fine. I kinda dislike the whole trigger idea though. I would rather have him be monster strong to begin with since this just seems to be a Marco-Rodemu2.0 thing. (Yeah I know, in my version he would end up being a Kyara2.0 but I think I would like that more anyway...)

Dex-chan lover
CARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACAL!

Finally his true strength is revealed. But man, that must be inconvenient to say the least. You can't sleep or otherwise you'll wake up wounded and having killed everyone around you. I wonder what role Caracal will play now, and after he presumably beats Ranko and her group, what will he do? Did Baku plan for his appearance? Is Referee Number 0 stronger than Caracal mode Caracal? Many questions.

@catx3 Goes to show how good at planning Caracal is.

Bit of a stretch that he happens to have sleep powerups after being hit with tranq flechettes, buuuut then again we also just had "you thought you won" on Usogui's side of the game as well, so...

Double-page supporter
@299792458
@Kenju

I think the stretch would be that there wasn't any clues that he had this kind of power-up beforehand, we only saw a slight hint of it by the time it already had happened (end of chapter 245, teeth grinding). Unless there was a hint in earlier chapters?

---

Speaking about earlier chapters, I just noticed that the earlier chapters done by EasyGoing Scans have been uploaded/re-enabled on here! Big thanks to them! 😍

With the omakes and all the chapters here, it'll be a new experience re-reading the manga again.

Dex-chan lover
Man what the fuck. Id argue that it makes sense for him to be really strong given that he is IDEAL second in command, we are seeing a really big player here. He looks like a total monster though.

Contributor
Reminds me of one The Incredible Hulk's archenemies Abomination.

Users who are viewing this thread