Usogui - Vol. 23 Ch. 247 - The End Of The Party

Double-page supporter
There'll be a small gap/delay before our next set of chapters.

--

The whole Ranko party getting demolished was quite sad to watch. Somehow ended up empathizing with them even though they aren't on Usogui's side.
--

About Caracal's sleeping habit, I was reading the earlier chapters and found a tiny hint towards it:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/204614/17

Basically, when he goes on an airplane he always reserves the whole cabin. At first I thought it was because he hates other people/monkeys (lol), but with his unique condition, it's probably because he doesn't want anyone near him while he's sleeping? If he went on a rampage on the plane, that would be disastrous... he'd probably accidentally kill the pilot or something.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, Marco's hair looks amazing.

I love that Nanpou is fully a part of Kakerou now, instead of siding with the Police Division after the Labyrinth arc. The torture method box is probably to make the deputy commissioner make rash decisions and lose even more.

So 2 members will enter the Tower and Tatsuki+Yakou are going to have to deal with them, huh. I figure Tatsuki expected this to be coming, but I don't even know what to expect from the two at this point. If they're similar to Caracal's level of ability, that would be insane.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking delicious how Caracal toyed with them. The author went crazy with the Caracal imagery too, changing Caracal's ears all the time.
I love how Ranko insulted Hyougo in his last moments. Truly a siscon until the end. Exactly what he wanted to hear.
Marco v Caracal is going to be insane. But Sleepy!Caracal seems way stronger than normal Marco, so he's gonna have to step it up soon.
I assume that the people who entered the tower must be strong, since they're the only two left from the Funeral Division, curious to see who will deal with them. Would love to see Kiruma in action.
@catx3 sad about the delay, but you guys are amazing so it's okay! Love you all.

Dex-chan lover
Adios Hyougo. Probably died with a boner, good job there Ranko. Now Marco is gonna have to go full Rodemu to win this one.

Im hoping that the MPD Funeral Division chief will join the battle too, that would rock.

Dex-chan lover
@catx3 rereading those chapters, you can see Martin still has that friendship murder fetish. Is just that his design is kinda different and after so many chapters you forget about it, nice detail.

Double-page supporter
@belkrax

Yeah. I didn't realize it was Martin who was always accompanying him in all the scenes afterwards, because I thought he died in that battle.

That reminds me of another small line here: https://mangadex.org/chapter/204673/18

Caracal says he's not 'friends' with Martin, I thought he was just being cheeky or unfriendly, but perhaps he was explicitly trying not to trigger Martin's friendship-murder thing.

@299792458

That line from Ranko was really bittersweet and well done. This manga has some unexpectedly emotional moments at times.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually more straight-forward than I expected it to be, but at least this manga has enforced that that could still change at a moment's notice.

@catx3 thanks for bringing that up.. I dont not even remember that Caracal and the funeral div are on the same side.. I kinda figured they just have to clean after that politician =)
and thanks for all the great work =)

Double-page supporter
@Sinful_egg

Normally, we try to get about 4 chapters done every week, but sometimes we do less or more depending on every members' schedule. We don't have a set schedule or usual gap, maybe a 2-4 day gap would be 'normal'?

This week was busy and a bit wonky, so the gap's larger than usual. Can't give a precise estimate, but it should be a week max.

Sorry about the pause at such a hype moment! Even I want to know what's coming up next haha.

@catx3 Thanks for the response, I apreciate all the work you people do to push out all the usogui chapters, Also do you know how many chapters are left until its done?

Double-page supporter
@Sinful_egg

<3

Remaining chapters:
There's a little less than 300 chapters left. ~540 I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread